Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Music Man...

I'm in love...with the new Hero in town...he is The Music Man... :)


Lee Hom's concert rocks! Memorable and drool-worthy moments:

  1. Lee Hom appeared on a suspended stage dressed in black leather...woohoo!
  2. Lee Hom dressed in a purple suite, sunglasses and ski cap...drooooool.....
  3. Lee Hom doing a Houdini stunt - disappearing in a box and appearing again near the audience! Damn...should be sitting there!
  4. Lee Hom in a black leather vest carrying his custom made "Dragon" guitar and showing off his six pack...more droool...
  5. Lee Hom singing my favourite ballad, Kiss Goodbye....sigh....it felt like he was singing only for me and me alone! Ha!

The concert had really good lighting and graphics...whatever you call those! And the cartoon sketches of the Music Man was awesome, although the character didn't really look like Lee Hom. But the concert concept of Music Man - thought of by Lee Hom, obviously - was a refreshing change to usual mega star concerts. And the 3 HUGE panels on stage showing a larger than life Lee Hom! That is soooo cool! And you can really see him so clearly!

His talent as a musician was exhibited to the max; playing the guitar, piano, drums and the violin! I like him best when he is playing the piano and singing a ballad...sigh....ok, I sighed a lot, especially when he sang all his popular ballads. Yes, I'm a sucker for Chinese love songs! :)

It's really difficult to attempt to describe the concert, because you just have to be there to soak up the atmosphere!

I will be relieving moments of the concert in my dreams for a while....sigh.... :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin