Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Friday, November 07, 2008

Kawaii...!!!

This is a "kawaii-filled week"! Thanks to my colleague, who just got back from Japan, and brought back tons of stuff for me!

My Melody 2009 Calendar, handphone charms, and inside the bag is a water bottle warmer.

DS Lite "fat" pen!

This DS Lite pen is great! It is thicker than the stylus that comes with it, and you can hook it onto the DS Lite itself (at the back of the console). It is easier to hold on to it, as the size is comparable to a normal pen. And I think I can play Cooking Mama better with it...hehehe...


MM Mascara & Koji eyelash curler!

I also took this opportunity to ask my colleague to get me a stash of beauty items from Japan! Majolica mascaras are a must! I got one "Wings" mascara and a base coat. I also got the Koji eyelash curler and it is the best curler ever!! It is so easy to use because it is flatter, so it suits flat Asian faces like mine. I just love love all these stuff. I think I will go crazy if I go Japan. They just have so many innovative stuff!

I hope Hong Kong has MM stuff, then I can grab more mascaras to stock up. I have tried several types of MM mascaras, and the only one that really worked for me is the "Gorgeous Wings"...and it really does not smudge at all. I'm going to try the base coat over the weekend, and see if it really gives me more gorgeous lashes! :)

More kawaii stuff came today....

Hello Kitty in disguise...?

The Kitty is hiding a thumb drive!

It's a thumb drive lor....cute or what?? It's 2GB, kind of decent for such a cutesy thing ya? That sums up the cute stuff I got this week!

Looking forward to the weekend! And J is touching down tomorrow night at 9pm! Yeah! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin