Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Buckaroos revisited...

Mom had a karaoke in Sembawang CC, and wanted me to send her there. Hmmm...Sembawang reminds me of Buckaroos and their delicious buffalo wings! I went there once, and found their food quite delicious, especially the buffalo wings. However, could not find any chance to go back there again....until today.

After Google mapping it, I realised that Buckaroos is just a few meters away from Sembawang CC! So I managed to convince my mom to eat steak that night, to replace the iron she had lost through a blood test the previous day :)

The journey there was uneventful, thanks to Google map! We found the place without much problems, and had a yummilicious dinner...

Buffalo Wings Level 1 only...but equally delicious


House salad...looks like rabbit food?

Juicy tenderloin steak...all 230gms of it!

Buckaroos does quite decent steaks, but they are on the pricey side. I shared all the dishes with my mom, and still had to "ta bao" back some of the wings. We didn't order another main course, because the steak is huge enough for two. It would be meat overload if we had ordered other main courses.

After the dinner, we went to Sembawang CC to join Mom's friends for a karaoke session. It was fun watching the Aunties singing...kekeke...

Ok, gotta turn in early, and wake up early to go to the Crocs sale tomorrow morning!













Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin