Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Updates...

Life can get busy unexpectedly, just like how my niece, Baby Isabel, suddenly arrived on 23 November! Yes, I am officially an Aunty! Oh dear, that sounds old...oh well, life goes on!

I am busy planning my holiday itinerary, arranging the hotels because I'm extending my stay, etc. The country is officially in recession, but the impact is not that great yet, because most of the EXPENSIVE hotels are fully booked!?

There are still some loose ends to settle, like going to the doctor to get my asthma medication :( and also my eczema cream! In case my skin cracks because of the cold weather, and my asthma acts up because of the pollution. Can you guess already where I'm heading?

Tomorrow is my last day at work before the holiday starts! Stay tuned for updates!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin