Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reminiscing Hong Kong...

I went to Hong Kong about 2 years back, and will be going back there again next week! Hurray! Hong Kong is one of my favourite holiday destination. These are some of the reasons why I love Hong Kong:
  1. Shopping in Causeway Bay!

  2. Lovely weather - depending on when you go - and your make-up stays on throughout the whole day!

  3. Hong Kong Disneyland!

  4. Cafe de Coral Baked Pork Chop Rice
  5. Xu Liu Shan desserts...

  6. Great leather shoes & bags!

  7. Granville Road

  8. The Peak

  9. Stanley Village

  10. Yung Kee

And the list just goes on...here are some memorable shots from the trip back then...and I did not have a digi cam then...so all the shots are taken with my mobile phone camera!

This is a shot of Yung Kee! I never fail to go there for dinner when in Hong Kong :)



This was at The Peak...it was too cold to stay out, so we were just shopping around the complex and I spotted this cute children's ride.


Tako balls! Love them! And these are delicious...it's somewhere in Ladies' Street Market...hope I can find it again.


Disneyland! Almost everything is Mickey Mouse shaped...


The flagship Louis Vuitton shop in Asia. See all the glass? Cool ya?

Desserts galore at Xu Liu Shan (cantonese - Hoi Lau Shan)! Everything is mango flavoured! Yum! How to resist desserts like these?

I will definitely be bringing my trusty Lumix to Hong Kong, and take more pics! Stay tuned for the updates!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin