Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I conquered...the Crocs Sale!

Despite all the hoo haa about Crocs being dangerous for kids, the snaking queue at their Warehouse Sale in Expo seems like a lot of parents are not worried at all!?

I went there on the 2nd day of the sale, which was on Saturday, but decided not to queue up as the queue was just too long! They said you would need to queue up for at least 2 hours before you can go in! So we decided to "abandon" the sale, and to come back early the next morning.

And the next morning come back we did! The sale starts at 10am, and we arrived in Expo at 9am. Guess what...yes, the is already a loooooooooooooong queue! I waited in line while Mom went in search for breakfast, but none of the eateries are opened except for the food court!

My tummy is growling because a bunch of people queuing behind me were eating McDonald's breakfast, while I was only drinking a very diluted milo-peng! Oooh...how I wish they will let us in quick! :(

At 10am, the door to the event hall opened! Yes! The queue moved along quickly and I got in!!!! Ok, that is not the end...it was a mad rush in the hall! People are just pushing and shoving and doing all sorts of unglam things lor! Sizes are running out, and so are the designs, so I quickly grabbed the sizes that I want, regardless of the design. After filling in 3 bag full of shoes, we went to a quite corner and started sorting the goods while sitting on the floor...so unglam right? But no choice, if not, you simply cannot get anything!

And I refuse to go home empty handed after queuing for an hour! In the end, these are our "rewards" after battling the crowd for about an hour and a half....and they are not all for me! I only got 2 pairs.




Don't think J can fit into these shoes though, think they are too big. Any takers? They are canvas men's Crocs, only arrived last night, and not sold in the shops yet! I'm willing to let go for $50 :)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin