Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Steamboat at 4.30pm...?

Met up with TS, EK and PC at Coca Steamboat (Takashimaya Branch) yesterday at 4.30pm! I don't know what to call this meal - Lunch? Super high tea? But whatever you call it, it was a good meal and we had a good time catching up on our busy lives! :)

Surprisingly, the restaurant was quite full! There are other crazy people like us who eat steamboat at 4.30pm...hehehe....so can we say we are perfectly normal? :) We started at 4.30pm, and left the place at 7.30pm! Value for money hor?

After I parted with the gals, I met up with J, but I was too full to eat a proper dinner with him! We ended up at Big O's Cafe...

J enjoying his cup-of-cinno...

He ordered his usual marinara pasta and it took forever to come! I think they missed out on his orders. Thankfully, the pasta looks and tastes good...think he enjoyed it very much!

Marinara penne...

After dinner, we went over to Hilton Hotel to collect AQ's birthday cake! AQ's boyfriend, C, said that this is her favourite cake, so we are going to surprise her at P's house tomorrow! Hmmm...are the short acronyms for people's names making you blur? :P


Hibiscus Cheese Cake...$7.80/piece before GST!


I got a cheesecake for J as well, because he is flying off to China again tomorrow! :( He was barely back in Singapore for a week, and he's flying off again!

Oh well, at least I have BB with me. By the way, BB is the name of our car - short for Big & Bulky. Despite being BB, he is so easy to drive! I love driving BB! And I think because he does not have a protruding boot, it is sooo much easier to park him! I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to gauge if the boot is going to crash into the wall or not when I park cars with a boot!?

Tomorrow is going to be another pigging out day! Diwali goodies at P's house! Yum....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin