Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So bimbo...

I'm very disturbed with the mindset of young people nowadays, especially after reading this article.

Should we blame it on the parents or what? Or is it just her "character" to talk and think like that? What went wrong?

Her remark that she just do not understand why her friends doesn't ask for money from their parents is really the ultimate bimbotic thing to say! If I'm her parents, I would not be proud to have my daughter saying such things on national newspaper.

And I think she has just ruined her chances of ever getting a first job that pays her well enough to buy a Chanel bag. I just hope that amongst today's youth, there are still some who are grounded and will make good leaders in the future. We need to have good leaders in the next generation, because I believe that life will be tougher, and harder in generations to come.

May peace reign on earth. Amen.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin