Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oomphatico's!

Met up with PS for a short coffee break at Tanglin Mall, and we chanced upon Oomphatico's! I had wanted to go to Cafe Bravaria, but they were closing! So we went down again to Oomphatico's!

Nice decor...!

I ordered a Flat White, which came in a stylish cup, but was not captured in the picture. Didn't have my Lumix with me, so had to use the handphone camera!

Flat White...

We also shared a serve of Sticky Date Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream. The pudding was nice, but nowhere near Marmalade Pantry's version!

Sticky Date Pudding...

We didn't stay for too long, as Mr Ang came to pick PS up to go for dinner. But I can see myself going back to Oomphatico's! sometime in the near future, just to enjoy the ambience, and the not too bad coffee :)





Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin