Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Another weekend...

Oh dear, my life seems so monotonous nowadays.

Typical weekend is spending hours in TCC, then on to dinner, and sometimes to a movie or just back to J's place to...do nothing. No wonder I have to lug around my book, DS Lite, and iPod to keep me occupied?! We usually hang out at the quieter TCC at Robertson or Beach Road.

And that is what we did exactly last weekend at the Beach Road TCC. J was working "very hard" on his assignment in the background. My posion is usually Mocha Villa, but I felt something less sinful and ordered the Iced Minty Mocha.




Took a pic of my PINK DS Lite and PINK camera case. Yes, I have a lot of PINK stuff. Guess what's my favourite colour? :)



My current read...which I've finished by now, and it was another fantastic book from Jeffrey Archer! This book is a compilation of 9 short stories, and it was written when he was imprisoned for...cannot remember why he was jailed. But I think that experience actually enhanced his writing!


More PINK stuff! See My Melody diary and Luxe Bangkok guide! Yes, I'm going to BKK next month, and I just want to do something different other than going to MBK to shop. I want to experience another side of BKK, hence the Luxe guide.

After "tea", we went to Funan to get an external hard disk for me. Finally! J refuse to buy me the PINK and sleeker but more expensive hard disk. Oh well, I just need tons of disk space desperately! And ended up buying this kinda bulky and odd-shaped Maxtor 320GB hard disk. My laptop is always prompting me "low disk space". My overcrowding problem should be resolved with the hard disk, I hope!

Thanks for the hard disk, J!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin