Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Asia Grand...

Had lunch at Asia Grand today, because I am simply craving for their Salted Egg Yolk Prawns! I used to work in the same building where Asia Grand was located, so I had loads of opportunities to eat lunch there. It is definitely my favourite place to go for a nice dim sum lunch.

Just check out the pics!

The most 'shiok' XO sauce and pickles...and it's FREE...

Deep Fried Mushrooms with Garlic...

Carrot cake with XO Sauce...

Egg tarts...

Century egg porridge with lean pork...

Chicken feet! My favourite...

"Zha Liong"...

"Ha Kow"!

Custard buns...yum!

The highlight...Salted Egg Yolk Prawns!


"Yang Chow" fried rice...

A good meal to end the long weekend holidays...*burp*...gotta hit the gym tomorrow!!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin