Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Jakarta - Day 7

Happy Birthday to me! I only want to remember my birthday, but not my age...can?!!?! :)

My sweet cousin treated me to lunch at this really nice cafe, which she know I will definitely like. The cafe is behind a clothing store, so you will not even know it exist, if you don't go into the shop.



Again, this is another cosy place! There is a dining area, as well as a chill-out area for drinks at night. I believe it will be very pretty at night with candles lighted all around.

My cousin suggested that I have their lobster, and I "dutifully" listened to her...hehehe...and her recommendation was spot on!

See the huge creature?!?!! The lobster thermidor is delicious!! It's been awhile since I had a whole lobster to myself....well, it is my birthday today ya!

J was still in a steak mood, and ordered the tenderloin steak. It is definitely not as good as Rustique's! My Aunt had the steak too, but they both said they had better steaks elsewhere.


My cousin, the host, is on a perpetual diet, so she only ordered the mushroom soup!

After lunch, we ordered coffee, so that we can sip it while we eat my birthday cake. Check out the coffee, and "my" Louis Vuitton! :) It has been a good "companion" to me the whole week.

Here's my birthday cake! A blackforest cake...as usual...but too bad it doesn't taste as good as it looks!


And here is my cousin, my aunt, and me! Posing in front of the cake before we devour it. Happy Birthday to me!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin