Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I have crossed over to...

the land of Apple!  Yes, got my MacBook at last, and now I'm using it to post this blog entry.

Sorry, no pics to upload because I've not had time to upload them into iTunes!  The thought of reloading everything up is really making me 'xian'!  But I know it's going to be worth the effort, because once I do this, I can transfer everything to a new MacBook the next time!  Yippee!

Well, too early to think about my next MacBook, but it's a nice thing to know for the future.

I'm still trying to get used to the new interface, but it is definitely faster than Windows.  Looking forward to posting my first blog with pictures with the new toy.

As for now, I will be slowly exploring my way around the land of Apple....good night! 


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin