Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shokudo and my new toy...

Finally!  My new MacBook!  :)



After acquiring my dream machine, I headed to straight to Shokudo because I was super hungry by then!  And I was craving for their comforting mushroom hamburger.

I like the condiments tray, chilli flakes, Tabasco, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper!

This is the burger that I've been craving for!  I still like Smokin' Frogz version with caramelized onions, but this is good enough to satisfy a burger craving!  They added Japanese radish pickles in it and topped the beef patty with an egg.  The buns are also toasted really nice with butter to give it a good crunch.  The beef patty is quite well done, which is how I like them, no bloody beef patties please!  And they also give a generous serving of sauteed mushrooms with the burger.  Yums!



A closer look of the burger.  Again the pics were taken with the iPhone, and it is not very clear because of the lighting again!


I also ordered the Matcha Float.  It is not too bad, but I think I will try the Lychee Float next time, because it looked better than the Matcha Float...hehehe!

The dinner was satisfying, but I was also eager to go home and play with my new toy!  This post is done on the Macbook, and somehow the alignment is better than when I do this blog on a PC?!  Weird...but hey, I'm loving my Mac!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin