Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My other passion...

A lot of people thought that I only know how to eat, because of all the food pics that I upload on this blog. Coupled with my size, some people thinks I've committed the sin of gluttony.

Why all these food pics? Because I enjoy taking pics of non-human stuff! And I think it's such a hassle to post up pics of my family or friends, and I have to ask for permission. Food is something you eat everyday. Ok I know some people who just doesn't eat! But I take eating as a social activity, where you meet up with friends over breakfast/lunch/dinner/coffee/tea, and you just catch up on each other's lives. In my humble opinion sitting down at a table, nibbling on some food, is the best way to do this!

When we were teenagers, we have telephone marathons with friends constantly. But now that we are older, and have jobs, families, etc., we hardly call each other to just...talk. I kind of miss the marathons, and I don't even do this with J anymore. Oh yes, he used to call me several times a day just to say sweet nothings! Those days are gone...

Anyway, I'm in a melanchonic mood today. Thought about a lot of stuff, like my job, family, thought about some unhappy stuff, and wondering if I should still go on a holiday in this economic downturn. All these thoughts were running through my head while I was working out on the cross trainer...yes, I do workout at the gym, although I don't look like I work out.

Was kind of irritated today because the conference call stretched to after 7.00pm, and I had to miss my Jazz and Bodybalance classes. I was really looking forward to attend the classes, and now I had to wait for next Wednesday to do both at the same time.

In case you don't know me well enough, dancing is my other passion, I feel lousy if I don't dance. Dance classes really makes me feel better; whether it's Jazz, Hip Hop, Salsa or Modern Dance, I love them all! I wish I am a performing dancer still - I miss the crazy practice sessions, the stage fright, the bright lights on stage, and celebrating another successful performance with people who understands the hard work that went into the performance.

At least I will be on leave tomorrow, and will be going out with Mummy for lunch (obviously!), and going to IT Show, hopefully to get my MacBook! :)

Ok, life seems rosier now! Hahaha...enough rantings, and time to upload more games into my iPhone! Yes, this is another passion of mine!

So, how well do you know me and my passions? :)


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin