Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Pasta Cafe...dessert then dinner...

We went to Pasta Cafe for tea, because that is the only place without a long Queue on a Sunday in Ngee Ann City!


J wanted to have some cake with his coffee, and the Chocolate Praline looks the most appetizing to me. I'm not a fan of cakes, but J still want me to choose his cakes for him! Duh.



I ordered the Iced Coffee, and it came in a tall glass with iced coffee cubes - or rather they are iced coffee sticks! This is really cool! This way, you will not get diluted coffee as you slowly sip and savour it.




This brilliant idea should be adopted by ALL coffee places for their iced coffees!

We stayed on for awhile, reading books and playing with our iPhone or iPod Touch. Before we know it, it's dinner time! It was nearly 7pm, so we decided to have dinner there too! Too lazy to move lah... :)

When in Pasta Cafe...you order....Pasta lah...!


The Aglio Olio pasta I ordered was ok, but not as spicy as I prefer. They added pine nuts into the pasta, which didn't do anything for me. Not a fan of nuts, in any form!


J had his usual seafood spaghetti - it was quite decent as it was chockfull of seafoods. This pasta was quite good, and J enjoyed it.

After dinner, we walked around somemore and headed home. This is again a typical Sunday for us.

Must think of something more exciting to do leh! Any suggestions?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin