Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy "Yuan Xiao Jie"

The Lunar New Year has officially ended! Life will go back to normal, and the feasting will stop :)

I had another wish came true last Saturday. It's a simple wish really - I just want to drive to the gym, so that I don't have to lug my heavy gym bag along! Ha! Simple, but it's something I've not done until that day!

The feeling is great! I brought 2 bags; 1 bag to contain all my gym gear, and another "glam glam" bag to tote around when I go shopping after my work out.

This is the only reason why I want to drive to the gym! Hahaha...vain or lazy? You decide and let me know.

**Note to self: Post Jakarta trip and CNY gatherings!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin