Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rider's Cafe


It all started with dinner at Mimolette. Then I discovered Rider's Cafe, went there for breakfast, and now it is a favourite haunt.

There is nothing special about the food...but it's just the ambience there. I feel like I'm in Perth or something...

I had the Rider's breakfast...which has almost "all the works".

My Aunty had the omelette - you can choose two different ingredients to be in the omelette. I like how they give a serve of fruits with it.

Mom had the Eggs Florentine. The sauce is kind of funny tasting...didn't really like it.

Their lunch menu actually looks more interesting. So will be going back there for lunch soon!

I promised J I will bring him there when he's back from China! Another excuse to go Rider's :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin