Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas! Ok, it's a bit too late to do this post, but the events described here happened on Christmas Day 2008.
C invited us to his house every Christmas Day for some good feasting and generally a super good time catching up with friends.

And this year, there are 3 more reasons to go to his place - they are Truffles, Pepe and Joy! :)

First up is the "big sister" - Truffles!!! Isn't she adorable...but she has this really shrill bark that makes her sound so irritating! Hahaha...but I love her anyway!



On the left is brother Pepe, and sister Joy on the right. How to resist them you tell me?! They are still pups, but I'm sure they will grow up into really adorable doggies! They are a mix of poodle and Yorkie.


Joy is considerably smaller than Pepe, and maybe that's why I have a soft spot for her? They can be a rambunctious bunch and add to the festive mood.
This year, C's mom had prepared popiah...and I love popiah! My favourite popiah is the one in Newton Circus. It is overpriced, but you just can't get the same taste elsewhere. I grew up eating that popiah actually...maybe that's why I think all popiah should taste like that?

See my handiwork? Looks good ya? :)


It was a fun day with all the dogs enjoying themselves too! Here's a last shot of Joy trying to climb up the chair to reach the food laden table!



Naughty dog! Sit Joy, sit!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin