Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Monday, December 29, 2008

BB Cream...

Ok, I am sold! I simply like the smooth coverage that the BB Cream gives! If you don't know what is BB Cream...Google it! It is a Blemish Balm Cream, so it is called BB Cream for short.

It is very popular in Korea and Japan, but the craze is slowly starting here in Singapore. Korean actresses swear by it, and the best brand is supposed to be Hanskin.

My colleague gave me a sample of Hanskin BB Cream, and it's really good! I still need to use a layer of powder to take away the stickiness, and also to give me the extra coverage that I need. I'm very happy with this new "discovery"!

BB Cream is supposed to improve your complexion as you use it, so I hope to have clearer and glowing complexion soon! Ha! Even if it doesn't give me better complexion, I think I'm happy to use it as a make-up base anyway.

J thought I was joking when I told him I'm using the BB Cream, he thought I've gone bonkers! Because BB is the name of our car mah...hehehe....

Do let me know if you are going to Korea!!! :) It is certainly much cheaper from the originating country!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin