Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macarune

Finally, got my hands on a box of Macarune's macarons.

Can't wait to try it...so devoured two on the way home already!  And it is delicious!


I like simple designs with no fuss.  Just like the Macarune logo of 3 simple dots.


The treasures within...with 2 missing pieces :)


I clustered the macarons together for a group shot....but they don't look that photogenic.


So I arranged them in a long plate...aaahh...looks better...





The pics turn out a bit "greyish"...but I couldn't be bothered to adjust the lighting because I couldn't wait to devour the macarons!

What I like about them is that they have the chewy shells, and the fillings are more generous than the commercial ones you get from patisseries.  

You can really taste the flavours, without having to discern and contemplate whether it's passionfruit or bergamot or...what??  I like "what you see is what you get" kind of taste!

My favourite so far is the cookies and cream, and coconut and passionfruit!

Preserving some of the stash for tomorrow night.  Must spread the happiness! :)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin