Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Good Lord taught me...

not to gossip about other people!  And today, I truly understand why He taught us that.

Because gossips can cause misunderstandings, anger, and separate you from your friends and family.  Through what happened these two days - I realize who are my true friends - friends whom I can keep for life and stand up for me.

But the greater lesson here is not about who are your friends, but how much harm can be caused through gossips.

Lord, fill me with the Holy Spirit, and guide me away from all these hearsays.  Because only your Word is the Truth - may we be blessed with open ears, eyes and hearts to your Words and your Words only. 

Amen.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin