Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogs and such...

After all these months, I am still baffled by Blogger!  The settings doesn't seem to saved right, the fonts go haywire, the pictures cannot be dragged, etc.!!

Is it me??

I need a crash course on using Blogger!  Or maybe I should change to Typepad or something?  But I am glad I found LinkWithin widget...I think it is cool.  Check out my blog posts, and see if you can see anything different  :)

Today I had a small "achievement".  I drove around town, without paying a single cent for ERP!  Ha!  Quite proud of myself for thinking all the ERP-less routes...hehehe.  But my parking at the building opposite my office was quite a killer!  $12.35!  Oh well, it's like 7 hours of parking, so not too bad ya!

I'm so looking forward to my China trip.  But I had to get Mumbai out of the way first!  Praying very hard for me to recover from flu, and have a safe journey.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin