Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cafe Landmark, Hong Kong

Tea at the Landmark Cafe is a must whenever I'm in Hong Kong.  There is something chi chi about even mentioning that you are having tea at The Landmark - the mecca of all designer boutiques.


I don't usually like avocado with my sandwiches, but somehow, they taste fantastic in Landmark Cafe's Club Sandwich.





Close up of the sandwich - layers of ham, bacon, roast chicken and avocado sandwiched between lightly toasted white bread.




I ordered the Berry Pancakes because I just want something colourful to take photos with the DSLR.


Close-up of the berries - the raspberries are extremely sweet!  And the blueberries are bigger than the normal ones we buy in Singapore.



My cup-o-cinno - apparently they serve Starbucks coffee.  Not great but the caffeine works.




Mom had the honey ginger drink to soothe her scratchy throat.  She said it was delicious :)


Looking forward to the next Landmark Tea! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin