Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lunch @ My Humble House

Do not be deceived by the humbleness of the name! Yes, it is expensive, and if not for the 1-for-1 lunch promotion, I don't think I will come here to eat.

Well, the food is quite good actually, but I think because we had the promotional tasting lunch set, it lacked some creativity! They used the same mango salsa on 3 dishes?? It tasted awesome the first time on the boiled prawns in the appetizer, then it appeared again with the fried prawn, and it started to go downhill when it appeared again with the fried chicken.

My favourite part of the whole meal is the dessert! The avocado milk soup coupled with the coffee ice-cream is just brilliant! It reminded me of the avocado shake that I always have back in Jakarta. Avocado and coffee never go wrong.

I'm into this slide show thing, so I hope you enjoy the pics presented to you in the show!


My Humble House 寒舍
8 Raffles Ave
#02-27
The Esplanade Mall
Singapore 039802


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin