Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

FJ Bistro

After an afternoon of furniture shopping, a late lunch in tranquil surroundings is in order!  So we headed down to fail-safe FJ Bistro in Kemang, Jakarta.

First up, a refreshing glass of juice!  I can gulp this down in one shot!  Yes, we were that thirsty!


Next is the FJ Salad which my cousin ordered and generously shared with everyone.  The salad comes with a tangy citrus sauce, and there are loads of chunky vegetables inside.  I love the addition of "skinless" orange slices!  


My cousin's healthy main course of grilled fish.  I love how the vegetables were placed in a filo pastry basket.


And my main course is the star of the cafe - the Lobster Thermidor.  I wanted to eat something else, but cousin insisted we order the lobster as it's not available everyday.  It was indeed a delicious treat!  Sweet and chunky pieces of lobster baked in a creamy sauce with mushrooms and capsicum.  I love it!  And you get a whole lobster to yourself!


The Bistro is housed in full floor to ceiling glass - enabling you to view the tranquil garden grounds surrounding it.  It was drizzling when we were there, and it just add on to the ambience of serenity.

It's a perfect way to spend a lazy afternoon in Jakarta!

FJ Bistro
Fj Bistro, in Fj'L Boutique
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 25
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Kemang

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin