Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I declare...

this is THE BEST Penang Char Kway Teow I've ever had!!

Love how the cool Aunty with the big red floppy chef's hat slog away at the stove!  The char kway teow is delicious with an unbeatable "wok hei" flavour...and look at the size of the prawns!!


Each strand of kway teow is deliciously coated with some gravy and eggs, and the bean sprouts add a crunchy texture to the slightly wet kway teow.

Hmmm...I still can taste this char kway teow lah...how??  I need to fly back to Penang to eat this!!

I can't remember where this stall is located, but it's the famous one where the Aunty used to wear goggles to cook her fantastic kway teow!  Check this out if you are in Penang!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin