Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

Ok, I really miss the car now! Have been lazing around at home, and playing countless hours of Diner Dash on my DS Lite! Don't feel like going out because the air is just too polluted with all the burning of joss sticks, papers, etc.! Thank goodness it's the end of the 7th Month yesterday!

Can't take pics too cos the camera is in China with J! :(

I wanted to post up the pic of my new PINK coach wristlet! Simply love it! Pink is just my favourite colour of all time. Thanks to C for getting it for me in San Francisco!

I'm so "nua" that I'm not even watching "Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow" on TV! Hey, it's Jude Law....my fave actor of all times.

I think I should go down and buy a tub of vanilla ice-cream. I've bought some passion fruit and it's soooo sour! Need the ice-cream to get ease the sourness!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin