Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Monday, January 07, 2008

I scratched the Mits!

Ok, bad day. Scratched the Mits while trying to park it, somehow I know the pillar IS there, but couldn't help kissing it with the Mits' bumper :)

J was furious, of course. That started another round of "cold war" between us. Can you feel the chill already??

2nd entry into this Blog, and I still have no idea what direction should this blog take. Inspired by all the beautiful food blogs, I had wanted to do one too. But I started rambling about anything and everything! For someone who nearly flunked her Art & Craft class in Secondary school, you would expect my photography skills to be near zero. I just don't have "the eye" for composition, lighting, and whatever fanciful terms you use for taking pictures. I just like to point and shoot! :)

Not sure if I have anything intelligent or interesting to talk about, that people would take note of...hmm...maybe this will just be a private blog. A space for me to ramble about the good and the bad in life. Writing about things that matters to me - thus the name Mocha's EVERYDAY Adventures!

Every brand new day is different - bringing you the mundane, unexpected, happiness, sorrow, etc. You never know what The Day has in store for you.

Oh well, looking forward to a new day tomorrow!

Ciao people!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin