Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The current love of my life...


Not a lot of things beats receiving THE box in a certain shade of blue :)

J got this ring for me for Christmas, can't really see the design from the pic. I told you I'm a lousy photographer! And this was taken from my camera phone.

This is the 2nd Tiffany ring J gave me. Now, I wear the new one everyday, while the 1st ring is left lying in it's Blue Box.

I wonder if I'm the kind of person who will forsake the old for the new? It is kind of scary when you think whether or not I will have this mentality when it comes to relationship. Part of the wedding vow says: "to foraske all others as long as you both shall live". Am I ready to commit to this? J said he is ready...awww...so sweet :)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin