Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Monday, March 05, 2012

Super human efforts...

are needed to update this blog!

Although I had wanted to update this blog with the happenings building up to my wedding - the one and only one because I couldn't afford to have another one (heee...kidding...of course I want my marriage to last!) - I just couldn't find the time.

Now that the dust has almost settled, and the Hubs and me are trying to settle down and ignore each other's bad habits, I hope to find time to update.

I have a recent new love - the Happycall Pan!  Oh yes, I'm having an "affair" 5 months into my marriage, and the Hubs is perfectly elated as he gets delicious meals out of it.

Oh well, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I will try to make it a point to update this blog at least once a week, just to keep my creative juices running.  What is life without creativity?

Stay tuned for a new post this week!  ( I wonder how many readers I have in the first place...haha!)
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin