Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thai Express @ Paragon

Thai Express has renamed themselves as "Kaffir & Lime" in Paragon? Not too sure why the "additional" name, but the food remain dependable Thai staples.

I ordered the Thai beef salad - which was usually served only if the children did well in their exams (as described in the menu) - and boy was it tasty! And those kids do deserve this treat if they pass with flying colours! :)

Smoky beef cubes, sprinkled generously with lime, basil leaves, chilli padi, cilantro, and other Thai herbs....very appetizing and just so moreish!



J had his usual bowl of tom yum seafood with glass noodles. I'm a glass noodles fan. Anything with glass noodles just seem to taste better - but of course my taste buds are biased! The tom yum seafood soup is the clear type in Thai Express, which I prefer to the cloudy one actually.

I had the tanghoon chicken ball soup but didn't get a picture of it because I was just too hungry to take pics before devouring it.
This is one place that we will visit often as the food is usually consistently satisfying and service is good.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin