Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Perth - Day 4 - The Wedding!

Today is THE DAY for S! She's getting married! She's the 3rd among the 4 of us best friends to get hitched! I still remember when we were in high school, we always like to "predict" who will get married first! And now finally the order is confirmed as G, PS, S and I will be the last!

This is the Church where they will get married in. I think it's called Guildford Church or something like that. It is in Guildford Grammar School, where the groom used to attend classes :)

The church is really old and quaint - simply love it for it's rich history! And the interior is just magnificent! Check out the pics!

Guildford Church?


Zafferano's @ The Old Swan Brewery

1938 Rolls Royce as the bridal car!


Appetizer of Scallops & Portobello Mushrooms


Main of Tenderloin with Potato

The wedding was fantastic. Everyone is just so happy for the bride and groom. S' father made a really funny speech, and it was really entertaining. The food was great, although we had to wait for quite awhile for the mains to be served. I love the appetizer of 3 huge scallops and an even huger portobello mushroom! I can never find such big juicy scallops back home :( Why do you think I keep eating scallops in Perth!?

Champagne is obviously a must at weddings! And it was love at first sip when I tasted Vasse Felix Silver Knight Brut N.V.! It was sweet like honey, crisp and just leaves a very nice clean after taste. Ok, I'm no expert in wine, but I know what my tastebuds like! :)

Went to Google Vasse Felix after the wedding, and found out that they are situated right in Margaret River! And that is where we are heading to the next day! Hurray!

Stay tuned for Margaret River Adventures!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin