Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chomps

Eversince we got the Mits, Chomp Chomp became our regular "makan place". It's near J's place, and there are tons of food to eat there!

This is my favourite wanton mee in Singapore!

I don't usually order wanton mee, because none of them taste good. I will only eat the wanton mee from this stall (it's the last stall on the 1st row), because it has enough chilli paste and flavour in the noodles. And there is no artificial tasting tomato sauce! The char siew is not fantastic, but sliced quite thick. It comes with a bowl of soup with the wanton in it. Nothing great about the wanton, it could actually do with more filling, but the soup is tasty enough. All these for $3, and I'm a happy gal :)

We also ordered some artery clogging fried stuff. Of course, there is my absolute love - fried fish balls! And some vegetable fried in batter - the name escapes me at this point.

Coming up next...will be more pictures of food taken with my new Lumix FX36. I wonder if they will look better than these pics taken with my mobile phone camera.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin