Opinions on food, fashion, and anything else that catches my fancy...

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Pokka Cafe, Hong Kong

It's 4pm, we were hungry and thirsty and feeling kinda warm on this sunny November day.  Then I realised we are near Pokka Cafe in Causeway Bay - hurrah!

This cosy Japanese Cafe always uses nice tableware with clean cut lines, which added a touch of classy atmosphere to the whole experience.



I ordered the iced coffee and it came in a tray with the milk and sugar syrup in separate glass containers.  The best part if the ice-cubes are actually frozen coffee.  So you will not get diluted coffee as you slowly sip it to while away the afternoon!

I wish more places does this.  The only place I know who does that also is Pasta Cafe (which has been renamed Domani), because they are operated under Pokka too.



Mom ordered the hawaiian sandwich - pineapple, ham and cheese in between baguette.  I didn't touch it because I'm not a fan of pineapple!



After deliberating for awhile, I decided on the Japanese style pork spaghetti and boy was it the right choice! :)  Totally love the savoury and slightly tangy taste of the sauce.  The pork slices were tender and juicy, and the spaghetti has soaked up the delicious sauce!

I could eat this everyday!  It is very appetizing because of the tangy sauce.



I'm going to visit Domani soon, and hope that they have the same spaghetti there!  *cross fingers*




Pokka Cafe
Shop No.1, G/F, Family Square,
No.9 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
 
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin